Henry Miller Reclamation District #2131 Seeks a Water Master
The Henry Miller Reclamation District #2131 (District) delivers irrigation water and provides drainage services to over 300 landowners covering 45,000 acres of highly productive farm land outside of Dos Palos, California. The District provides these services for the San Luis Canal Company (Company), which holds historical water rights off the San Joaquin River. The Company is a member of the San Joaquin River Exchange Contractors Water Authority and receives its water supply under an Exchange Contract with the United States Bureau of Reclamation.
Salary range depends on qualifications. To apply for this opportunity, you may pick up an application and job description at 11704 W. Henry Miller Ave., Dos Palos, CA 93620 or contact Ann Umphenour, Human Resources, at 209-826-5112 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Barcellos Farms has provided Long Reach Excavator services to Farms, Dairies, and Irrigation Districts at reasonable rates for over 25 years. Barcellos Farms Transport, Inc has several lowbed and tilt trailer configurations to meet transportation needs of all types. Contact: Tom Barcellos, Barcellos Farms
Barcellos Farms Transport, Inc.
PO Box 142
Tipton, CA. 93272
Executive Officer North Kings GSA
The Fresno Irrigation District (“FID”) in coordination with the North Kings Groundwater Sustainability Agency (“NKGSA”) seeks to hire an individual to serve as the Executive Officer of the NKGSA. Prospective candidate needs related experience in water management. For more information about this creative position please contact: http://fresnoirrigation.com/index.php?id=176 or call 559/233-7161.
WaterWrights.net is the premier ag irrigation reporting service in the California’s Central Valley. We have a strong brand and we’re growing fast. This is an excellent opportunity for a journalist wanting to blaze new trails in the vast and under-reported, multi-billion dollar ag water sector of California’s economy.
We are seeking a creative, thorough, and detail-oriented writer who is committed to consistently providing quality work. In this role you will script all necessary reports for our growing company. Must be able to self-edit work and complete projects in a timely manner. The successful candidate will attend and report on irrigation water related meetings. Must have your own transportation. Some training provided. This is a free-lance position and not an offer to become an employee. Pay rate depends on experience.
Writer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Create interesting, innovative, entertaining, and educational written content
- Write in accordance with specified format, tone, and brand voice
- Self-edit work for spelling, grammatical, and punctuation errors prior to initial submission
- Research intended topic thoroughly to gain vital background information
- Conduct interviews with relevant persons to further gain knowledge on a given topic
- Confirm accuracy of work according to factual evidence and cite all direct quotations
- Always utilize trustworthy and valid sources and ensure all written work is authentic and original
- Always meet established deadlines
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in agricultural communication, journalism or related field preferred, pre and post-degree students also eligible
- A genuine interest in sharing stories
- Strong grasp of proper sentence structure and be a grammatical guru
- Consistently produces engaging and compelling work
- Creative and dedicated
- Be a s Self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent communicator
Please direct all inquiries to:
Don A. Wright