District Operations Supervisor – Stone Corral Irrigation District
• Must be willing to physically work with the employees when shorthanded or required to get the job completed
• Administers the district policies and programs with employees
• Manages administrative, operations, maintenance, and construction activities.
• Coordinates District activities between employees and contractors
• Prepares and presents staff reports and other necessary correspondence to the Manager.
• Directs, oversees, and participates in the development of District-wide work plans.
• Assigns work activities, projects, monitors workflow.
• Reviews and evaluates work products, methods, and procedures. Must be willing to physically work with field employees when necessary.
• Responsible for equipment maintenance, materials, and supplies.
• Monitors and approves expenditures; implements real-time adjustments.
• Prepares the monthly report of operational activities; keeps the Manager advised of working conditions, construction progress which includes present and future needs of the district.
• Coordinates with General Manager on issues affecting the district.
• Maintains a positive working relationship with the Manager, District employees, consultants, and the public.
• Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience and Licenses
Any combination of training and experience that would provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the position. These include college course work in business or public administration or a related field, or substantial supervisory experience that has involved planning, organizing, implementing, and supervising, preferably with an Irrigation District. Must possess a valid California driver’s license at the time of hire.
The salary range for this position is $ 55,000 – $ 70,000 depending upon the qualifications and experience of the selected candidate. Benefits include medical and dental coverage for employee, two weeks paid vacation, 12 days sick leave, 8 paid holidays, and reimbursement for business related expenses. Cell phone, computer, and District vehicle are provided
How to Apply:
Submit your RESUME (email preferred) by February 1, 2022 to:
Stone Corral Irrigation District
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 367, Ivanhoe, CA. 93235-0367
Physical Address: 37656 Rd. 172, Visalia, CA