Welcome to WaterWrights.Net
Who We Are and What We Do
Don A. Wright
A note about the reports:
- I have no editor and type as fast as I can that’s why you’ll see sentences that resemble George Carlin’s, “Hand me that piano.”
- I use journalist math. That should speak for itself.
- A quote is only a quote when it is in quotation marks and attributed.
- I’m usually typing a paragraph behind what’s being said so I rely on my readers to help.
- I ALWAYS welcome comments, suggestions, questions and corrections.
Don A. Wright
Director of Marketing
Steve Kemmer, a marketing expert from California’s Central Valley, has worked in many diverse industries and brings experience and energy to WaterWrights. Graduating from CSU-Fresno with a B.S. degree and an emphasis in Business Marketing and Finance, he went on to become a consultant to leading companies in healthcare, automotive and law among others. He specializes in Marketing Strategy, Brand Development, Digital Marketing and Customer/B2B Relation Management. He is passionate about preserving the heritage of the Central Valley and its farmers/ranchers and looks forward to making a difference!
Social Media Specialist
Jackie Taylor is a third-generation agriculturalist from Sanger, CA. She is an avid “agvocate” for California Agriculture and a founder of the Central Valley’s National Ag Day Celebration in collaboration with CSU-Fresno, California Women for Agriculture, and the Fresno County Farm Bureau. She graduated from CSU-Fresno in 2020 with a B.S. in Animal Science with an emphasis in Livestock Business Management. She specializes in digital marketing with an emphasis on social media, communications, and brand management. She joined the WaterWrights group in June 2020 and cannot wait to connect with you!