Associate or Senior Engineer
Company: Davids Engineering, Inc.
City: Davis or Chico
Employment Type: Full Time
Will consider other work arrangements (e.g., Remote-work) on a case-by- case basis.
We are seeking exceptionally qualified and motivated candidates with experience in civil, hydraulic, and structural design, agricultural engineering, and construction management to join our expanding team.
- Strategic project planning, workflow development, technical analysis, and project management and delivery
- Effectively plan, manage, and execute work involving civil and agricultural engineering principles and other related activities for new and existing agricultural or environmental water conveyance, control, storage, and management projects.
- Synthesize complex engineering topics, results, and project information into reports, studies, specifications, detailed design drawings, models, and other technical deliverables.
- Prepare and make presentations to clients and stakeholders.
- Evaluate project and client requirements to select and apply appropriate workflows, engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria to manage and execute projects such that objectives are met.
- Lead technical and non-technical teams in planning and/or designing engineering projects and coordinate special planning, economic, and engineering studies.
- Direct the work of and communicate effectively with project teams including other engineering disciplines, specialty consultants, clients, staff, and stakeholders.
- Perform construction management duties and coordinate with subordinate field staff to oversee quality assurance programs, verify compliance with designs, and manage project changes.
- Delegate and oversee the work of subordinate staff.
- Assist with business development pursuits, as requested.
- Position may require travel, off-site field visits, and overnight stays.
- Most working hours will be at a desk in front of a computer.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be handled with strict confidentiality. Visit www.davidsengineering.com for more information.
For more information go to https://davidsengineering.com/job-opportunity-associate-or-senior-engineer/
WaterWrights.net has supplied this information as an “information service” and cannot verify the accuracy of the information. WaterWrights.net is also not responsible for the timeliness of the information. Please check with the associated company for any additional information.