Will consider other work arrangements (e.g., Remote-work) on a case-by- case basis.
We are seeking exceptionally qualified and motivated candidates with experience in civil, hydraulic, and structural design, agricultural engineering, and construction management to join our expanding team.
- Strategic project planning, workflow development, technical analysis, and project management and delivery
- Effectively plan, manage, and execute work involving civil and agricultural engineering principles and other related activities for new and existing agricultural or environmental water conveyance, control, storage, and management projects.
- Synthesize complex engineering topics, results, and project information into reports, studies, specifications, detailed design drawings, models, and other technical deliverables.
- Prepare and make presentations to clients and stakeholders.
- Evaluate project and client requirements to select and apply appropriate workflows, engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria to manage and execute projects such that objectives are met.
- Lead technical and non-technical teams in planning and/or designing engineering projects and coordinate special planning, economic, and engineering studies.
- Direct the work of and communicate effectively with project teams including other engineering disciplines, specialty consultants, clients, staff, and stakeholders.
- Perform construction management duties and coordinate with subordinate field staff to oversee quality assurance programs, verify compliance with designs, and manage project changes.
- Delegate and oversee the work of subordinate staff.
- Assist with business development pursuits, as requested.
- Position may require travel, off-site field visits, and overnight stays.
- Most working hours will be at a desk in front of a computer.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be handled with strict confidentiality. Visit www.davidsengineering.com for more information.
For more information go to https://davidsengineering.com/job-opportunity-associate-or-senior-engineer/