Henry Miller Reclamation District No. 2131 Seeks Associate Engineer
Under the general direction of the General Manager, manage individual projects, tasks and/or assignments including staff, prepare and monitor project budgets, develop and coordinate various activities for the water conservation program, assist with the ongoing management of water quality programs, assist with the District’s ongoing modernization program, perform comprehensive hydrography functions and manage data management systems. Shall also support non-engineering departments including operations, maintenance and others, as necessary.
$66,394 to $121,722 DOQ
Deadline: Open until filled
To apply for this opportunity, visit HMRD.net and submit the application via mail, email or fax.
Henry Miller Reclamation No. 2131
Attn: Ann Umphenour
11704 W. Henry Miller Ave.
Dos Palos, CA 93620
209-826-5112 – Office 209-387-4237 – Fax
Barcellos Farms has provided Long Reach Excavator services to Farms, Dairies, and Irrigation Districts at reasonable rates for over 25 years. Barcellos Farms Transport, Inc has several lowbed and tilt trailer configurations to meet transportation needs of all types. Contact: Tom Barcellos, Barcellos Farms
Barcellos Farms Transport, Inc.
PO Box 142
Tipton, CA. 93272
WaterWrights.net is the premier ag irrigation reporting service in the California’s Central Valley. We have a strong brand and we’re growing fast. This is an excellent opportunity for a journalist wanting to blaze new trails in the vast and under-reported, multi-billion dollar ag water sector of California’s economy.
Ag Water Writer Job Summary
We are seeking a creative, thorough, and detail-oriented writer who is committed to consistently providing quality work. In this role you will script all necessary reports for our growing company. Must be able to self-edit work and complete projects in a timely manner. The successful candidate will attend and report on irrigation water related meetings. Must have your own transportation. Some training provided. This is a free-lance position and not an offer to become an employee. Pay rate depends on experience.
Writer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Create interesting, innovative, entertaining, and educational written content
- Write in accordance with specified format, tone, and brand voice
- Self-edit work for spelling, grammatical, and punctuation errors prior to initial submission
- Research intended topic thoroughly to gain vital background information
- Conduct interviews with relevant persons to further gain knowledge on a given topic
- Confirm accuracy of work according to factual evidence and cite all direct quotations
- Always utilize trustworthy and valid sources and ensure all written work is authentic and original
- Always meet established deadlines
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in agricultural communication, journalism or related field preferred, pre and post-degree students also eligible
- A genuine interest in sharing stories
- Strong grasp of proper sentence structure and be a grammatical guru
- Consistently produces engaging and compelling work
- Creative and dedicated
- Be a s Self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent communicator
Please direct all inquiries to:
Don A. Wright